Sessanta membri del Parlamento Europeo sottoscrivono una dichiarazione di condanna dell'intervento militare turco in Siria
60 membri del Parlamento Europeo, appartenenti a diversi gruppi politici, hanno condannato il comportamento di Recep Erdogan, stigmatizzando allo stesso tempo l'atteggiamento dell'amministrazione Trump che ha abbandonato i suoi alleati.
Ne dà notizia il gruppo parlamentare europeo Greens - Efa (leggi il testo originale del comunicato qui: http://bit.ly/2pbQkJ1).
MEPs joint declaration condemns Turkish military intervention in Syria
Sixty MEPs condemn Turkish military intervention in Syria
Sixty MEPs from different political groups in the European Parliament – including Greens/EFA - have come together to co-sign a political declaration that condemns Turkey's military intervention in Syria.
They call upon the EU to impose sanctions against Turkey and to tackle the humanitarian crisis in Rojava.
The declaration is copied below along with the list of signatories.
POLITICAL DECLARATION FOLLOWING THE INVASION OF THE ROJAVA REGION IN NORTH SYRIA BY 60 MEPS:
After hearing about the Turkish military attack this day against the Syrian Democratic Forces in Rojava, the undersigned MEPs:
- firmly condemn this assault and the Turkish leaders that commanded it, particularly Recep Erdogan;
- recall that the European Union collaborated with the SDF against Daesh, and that we are part of the same military coalition against it;
- denounce the diplomatic attitude of the US Trump administration, that abandons their allies and favours the attack by the Turkish army;
- ask the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European Council to quickly and firmly condemn Recep Erdogan’s attack;
- ask the European Union to impose heavy economic and diplomatic sanctions against Turkey;
- ask the EU to take all necessary actions to tackle the humanitarian crisis in Rojava;
- ask that everything be done to stop the attack of the Turkish army.
François ALFONSI (Verts/ALE), Andris AMERIKS (S&D), Attila ARA-KOVÀCS (S&D), Maria ARENA (S&D), Margrethe AUKEN (Verts/ALE), Pernando BARRENA (GUE/NGL), Pietro BARTOLO (S&D), Marek BELKA (S&D), Brando BENIFEI (S&D), Gabriele BISCHOFF (S&D), Benoît BITEAU (Verts/ALE), Simona BONAFÉ (S&D), Ionut BORDEIANU (S&D), Milan BRGLEZ (S&D), Delara BURKHARDT (S&D), Carlo CALENDA (S&D), Damien CARÊME (Verts/ALE), Isabel CARVALHAIS (S&D), Leila CHAIBI (GUE/NGL), David CORMAND (Verts/ALE), Andrea COZZOLINO (S&D), Petra DE SUTTER (Verts/ALE), Jill EVANS (Verts/ALE), Tanja FAJON (S&D), Giuseppe FERRANDINO (S&D), Elisabetta GUALMINI (S&D), Alexandra GEESE (Verts/ALE), Hannes HEIDE (S&D), Yannick JADOT (Verts/ALE), Łukasz KOHUT (S&D), Alice KUHNKE (Verts/ALE), Pierfrancesco MAJORINO (S&D), Margarida MARQUES (S&D), Costas MAVRIDES (S&D), Alessandra MORETTI (S&D), Leszek MILLER (S&D), NIINISTÖ Ville (Verts/ALE), Juozas OLEKAS (S&D), Pina PICIERNO (S&D), Giuliano PISAPIA (S&D),Evelyn REGNER (S&D), Diana RIBA I GINER (Verts/ALE), Michèle RIVASI (Verts/ALE), Franco ROBERTI (S&D), Caroline ROOSE (Verts/ALE), Isabel SANTOS (S&D), Mounir SATOURI (Verts/ALE), Andreas SCHIEDER (S&D), Günther SIDL (S&D), Massimiliano SMERIGLIO (S&D), Tineke STRIK (Verts/ALE), Patrizia TOIA (S&D), Marie TOUSSAINT (Verts/ALE), Nils UŠAKOVS (S&D), Nikolaj VILLUMSEN (GUE/NGL), Bettina VOLLATH (S&D), Julie WARD (S&D), Salima YENBOU (Verts/ALE), Elena YONCHEVA (S&D), Tatjana ZDANOKA (Verts/ALE)
- Creato il .